22 February 2009

I Want to Go Here Very Soon














Here's a picture of Minato Mirai 21 in Yokohama City, Japan.
I found this picture at flicker.com

The leftmost building of the 3 descending buildings (the second tallest in the picture) is the site of our mother company's office.

There had been proposal of having me come to our Yokohama office by April or May. Hopefully, it will come true. Request for Assignment (RFA) is not yet prepared, but with high hopes, I want to claim the request. I am to see this place in real very soon. I hope so.

1 comment:

Romeo said...

it is a lazy day for me today. I like to have a post before the year ends about the things that happened to me this 2009 so I run about the past posts I made on this blog. I just want to share, this dream is now a reality. I am now seeing this picture everyday for real.