17 March 2009

I, a freak?

Yesterday, I went to ATC to have some walk.
As I went inside National bookstore, as usual I try to find some interesting book at the self-help/inspirational section. Found this book called 7 Secrets to Real Freedom by my favorite author Bo Sanchez. After three thoughts, I finally grab a copy ang went to the cashier for payment.

I went back to office because my things are there, and also becuase there is a shuttle service from office to dorm. A colleague of mine asked me where i went.

J: "San ka nagpunta?"
R: "Sa ATC, naghanap ako ng babasahin."
J: "Anong book?"
We are already at the elevator lobby this time. Ting! the elevetor opened.
R: "7 secrets"
J: "7 secrets of what?"
R: "to real freedom!"
J: "Freedom!? You're a freak!"

Well, I am. And I need this kind of book to treat me.
Everyone's a freak, we all have insanity. And I think, our purpose here is to see the goodness of everything behind its imperfections, its freakiness.
I don't need to explain.

Well, I wish this book will help me stop my hidden addictions. That's it.

No comments: