24 October 2009

The Rise of the Sun

I created a new blog site dedicated to the things that I am and will encounter in my one year or so of stay here in Japan. It is titled "The Rise of the Sun".

But no, I am not abandoning this site. Hopefully, I can still write posts on this blog. Anything related with my stay here in Japan will be posted on that blogsite while everything else will be posted here.

So please do check out my The Rise of the Sun blog at theriseofthesun.blogspot.com

PS

You may want to ask why SUN?

Because both countries (Japan and the Philippines) shares the sun as its national symbol. Japanese symbolizes the sun by a big red dot while Filipinos uses an 8-rayed golden sphere.

Also, the sun symbolizes hope, opportunity and happiness, and that's what I would want my Japanese experience - full of hope, opportunity and happiness.

Enjoy!

No comments: