23 November 2009

Lovelife

Everyone around me are so curious about the state of my love life (if it really exist).

Early this morning, I received a message at FB from my eldest sister. She's asking me who is anna in my life. hahaha, she is not the first one to ask me that question (remember my manager asking me the same thing). And I repeat, I and Anna are not romantically involved with one another, it never crossed my mind, ever. Call her my close gal friend.

I always had been closer to my girl friends than my guy friends. Being in girl-dominated groups almost all my life (i have five sisters, i went to a former all girls school and my major in college is one of the only two engineering course dominated by girls), I got used to being with them. But that doesn't mean I am, you know.

Love life is the least priority in my life right now. I have many plans, and yes to tell honestly, I see my dreams can happen even without a wife beside me. Admit it, I am ready to face the world with or without her. But yes, in some instances, I wish I have one.

2 comments:

m e l i n a said...

una sa lahat, congratulate natin si kuya russell at nakapag update na xa (at condolence din ulit sa knya).

pangalawa, ang sarap ng sisig. hnde ka naman mahilig sa maanghang kaya alam kong hnde ka na iinggit.Ü

pangatlo at huli, ano ka ba. kasi pg snabi mo yan na ganyan, ehdi wla tlga nyan mangyayari. di ko naman snasabi na ipilit mo. dapat lang maging open ka.Ü

Romeo said...

teka, teka. parang linya ko sayo yun me-an ha? bat bumabalik sakin.

Ok fine, I am eyeing for someone right now (at kilala mo kung sino ang tinutukoy ko) but I will not initiate any move unless I am 100% sure of this. At hindi din ako manghihiyang in case it won't work out.

Share ko lang yung aking God Whisper nung isang araw:

Dear Romeo,

Your wealth is your relationships. Fight for love.

Your Best Friend,
God

P.S. A happy person has happy relationships. A miserable person has miserable relationships. Romeo, invest in your relationships more.