01 April 2009

About Blank

There's nothing much to say.
Wala lang magawa and now trying to compose a post.

Sometimes, I do have matters to post in this blog, but unfurtunately, when time gave me opportunity to log-on to my blog, I can't seem to compose it properly. The ending, these thoughts disappear in thin air forever - unrecorded, forgotten.

This time, I had free time to do this post, but no idea seems to pop in my mind for a nice post.

This is the typical situation of my after-the-office mondays through thursday (excluding tuesdays, I have a very important schedule every tuesday nights). After the 5 o'clock bell, people one by one leave the office while I remain here at my desk, doing nothing.
I am waiting for 6 o'clock or past to have my dinner at the canteen, and wait for 7 to ride the shuttle service to dorm.

You see, I am living at our company's dormitory and only during weekends I go back home. I don't know how to cook so that's why I need to wait for the canteen to open for dinner so could have my night's meal.

Going home (what I mean is the dormitory) that early bores me. You know, an introvert-slash-weird like me don't know how to start a conversation so the moment I go to our dorm until early morning before going to office, I am all alone in my dorm room, listining to radio, reading books (and yes bible too) and do what a typical introvert/geek/weird would do - talk to himself and dream.

It seems to be boring, but you know what? I think I am getting use of it.

O, should I want to say this:
I am planning to stage a new blog, and I am thinking of posting trivias and other informations that may be of help or not to anyone reading it. Dork!

No comments: