15 April 2009

Count Your Blessings

In this time of economic strive, it may seem best to complain and point fingers to blame.
Here's a sad really of discontentment, not only of a few, but majority of the world's population.

But somehow, should we really be doing all this negative toughts?

One day, I asked myself why am I in to this little budgeting problem. Maybe it is because of my compulsive buying and eating-out. Or maybe because I expected to have money (bonus, increase and all) by a time but didn't pushed through. Or maybe because I am so much meek to ask those who have debts on me to pay me right now. Complain and blame, that whould be the mastery of everyone.

But somehow a tought struck me days before.

Should I not be thanking God I still have a job?

Sometimes, when all things fail, we tend to complain and ask Him, "What the heck are You doing to me? Am I not serving You enough to deserve more than this?"

Are we not suppose to say "Thank You for this another day, a chance for me to better my life."

We should be thankful about everything, for He knows He is God, and He knows what He is doing. He is the Ultimate Engineer - long before creating, he layed-out the plan. Trust instead of complaining. Accept instead of blaming.

Thank You Lord and I am sorry for my ways. I trust you and I am ready to accept the bountiful plan you have for me.

No comments: