21 September 2011

Sana'y Pag-ibig na Lang

Finally, was able to find inspiration in doing this video for the Filipino-Japanese kids. O they are just so lovely. Kids would never really fail to inspire me. I made this video with my prayers that there will come a time that they will no longer hide their identity as a Filipino, that there would come a time that this little children will stand up and be proud, that there would come a time that they will understand the Philippine culture, that time will come this kids will grow up and be the new pillars of the Philippines, better, much better than what the present generation had handed over to them. I hope and pray, that in this simple ways of mine, I may help them, open their eyes, and be an inspiration.

Ganbarimasu next generation Global Filipino!!

No comments: