07 October 2012

One-Two

Was browsing through some old pictures, and I had never been this nostalgic.

It has been almost a year now since I left Japan for good after that 2 fruitful years of living the life I had never imagined I will live. Two years of independence, of fulfillment and of life to the fullest. One year, and yet memories still fresh. I never had fall out of love for this country.

I miss every single detail of my life there. My Yoshinocho room to Minato Mirai office. From my SFC family to my colleagues-cum-partners-in-crime. Our endless gala, four seasons, and new learnings.

Two years. It's just so long for some. For me, it is just enough, or should I say, a bit short.

One year is just too long. Or maybe, I am just missing it. O yes I am, badly.

I have lived a dream. And I hope i can live it again, soon.

No comments: