21 July 2008

Security of Originals

Last thursday, my phone started to become mute. No sounds heard from it except the clicking sound of the pad. I was terrified, my beloved phone was busted. Luckily, I had the security of a warranty.



I bought my phone (Samsung SGH-U700), December of last year (which coincides the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe), from a sort of exhibit cum store at trinoma. The best deal I got ever, since I had to pay installment (whom later on I decided to pay in full since I got my witheld 1 month salary from my former company) and comes with a year warranty.



I felt secured, at least I don't have to pay a single cent for the repair. I brought it last Saturday at Samsung service center at the cyberzone, Sm North, and after a day (a little less I guest), I got back my phone, as if its brand new. I missed my phone for a day. A day of quietness, no mp3 songs playing, no incoming messages. But I love the music it give my ear, and the noise too.



That I think is the best deal of buying from authorized dealers. Not just you are secured of you're buying an oiginal, you also have the security of a warranty, that you can't find in cellphone and mp3 stores.

PS:

I am to post this yesterday night, but the pc here at the dorm I am using suddenly hung-up. And before I could restart it again, it's time.

No comments: