22 June 2009

Cold War

I think I am in a silent war against a friend (sabihin na nating very close friend because for a time many think ako lang ang nakakaintindi sa trip nya).

I confronted him through e-mail when I read something from his blog. Malayong malayo sa pagkakakilala ko sa kanya. I didn't mean any harm to him when I confronted him but it seems he's not also used to me being like that.

He stopped writing from his blogsite but somehow I manages to peek into his new one, without telling him, in fact, I never talked to him after the confrontation. His words are striking. Whenever I read his posts, I feel pressed down.

I know I should not confronted him that way. It's my fault. I am honestly admitting I had a fault there, but I don't have any bad intention writing that "sermon" to him.

I lost a friend. I think I have insulted him. I am wrong. The damage has been done. I am sorry my friend.

But to tell you frankly, I am hurting too. I felt insulted also, specially the blog posts you have after my "sermon" to you.

I don't know if you are also following my blog posts the way I do to yours. But if you happen to, I would like to tell you I do not mean to insult you, or to break your spirit.

Let's have a time-off (sabi mo nga "Just stop there" so I will).

For a while, just enjoy your new found friends.

Time will come we'll forget about this.

Until we meet again, I would gladly tell you personally my apology.

No comments: